These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you (“you” or “your”) and HalabTech (“HalabTech”, “we”, “our” or “us”). The Terms govern your use of the HalabTech Services made available to you on or through the Platform or otherwise. HalabTech Services may be provided by HalabTech or, if specified in these Terms, any Product Terms or any additional terms, by any HalabTech Affiliate.
By registering for a HalabTech Account, accessing the Platform and/or using the HalabTech Services, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms, together with any additional documents or terms referred to in these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by and will comply with these Terms, as updated and amended from time to time.
If you do not understand and accept these Terms in their entirety, you should not register for a HalabTech Account or access or use the Platform or any HalabTech Service.
You are solely responsible for any payment you make. In the event of a chargeback, your account may be suspended, and your services orders will be blocked or terminated.
Any refund requests will be processed in the same manner as your original payment. For example, if you made a payment using a Visa card, the refund will be issued through Visa only.
When making payments with stable cryptocurrencies, the amount will remain the same. For instance, if you sent USDT and its value drops from $1 to any other value, we have the right to adjust your account balance accordingly. Alternatively, you can request a refund in the same stable cryptocurrency type.
The security of your account is your responsibility. Any unauthorized access or hacking of your account is solely your responsibility. We maintain a highly skilled security team, and we enable two-factor authentication (OTP) for all accounts. Unauthorized access can only occur if your email is compromised.
Please always check with us before sending any money to any account. If the account is blocked or suspended, we'll need to wait until it's resolved to add or refund the funds.
If any order delays you need until we reject or success it (no instant reject if we dont get reject from suppiler)
إذا لم تفهم وتقبل هذه الشروط بشكل كامل، يجب عليك عدم التسجيل في حساب
HalabTech أو الوصول إلى أو استخدام المنصة أو أي خدمة تقدمها HalabTech.
تحذير من المخاطر
أنت مسؤول بالكامل عن أي دفعة تقوم بها. في حالة عمل قضية على تحويل ، يمكن تعليق حسابك ومنع أو إنهاء طلبات الخدمات الخاصة بك.
سيتم معالجة أي طلب لاسترداد الأموال بنفس الطريقة التي تم بها الدفع الأصلي. على سبيل المثال، إذا قمت بالدفع باستخدام بطاقة فيزا، سيتم إصدار الاسترداد عبر فيزا فقط.
عند قيامك بعمليات دفع باستخدام العملات المشفرة الثابتة، سيبقى المبلغ ثابتًا. على سبيل المثال، إذا قمت بإرسال وانخفضت قيمته من 1 دولار إلى قيمة أخرى، فلدينا الحق في ضبط رصيد حسابك وفقًا لذلك. بالإضافة إلى ذلك، يمكنك طلب استرداد بنفس نوع العملة المشفرة الثابتة.
أمان حسابك هو مسؤوليتك. أي وصول غير مصرح به أو اختراق لحسابك يعتبر مسؤوليتك فقط. نحن نحتفظ بفريق أمان ماهر، ونقدم خاصية المصادقة ذات العاملين لجميع الحسابات. يمكن أن يحدث الوصول غير المصرح به فقط إذا تم اختراق بريدك الإلكتروني.
يرجى دائمًا التحقق معنا قبل إرسال أي مبلغ إلى أي حساب . إذا تم حظر أو تعليق الحساب، سيتعين علينا الانتظار حتى تتم معالجة المشكلة لإضافة الأموال أو استردادها.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if support.halabtech.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of support.halabtech.com under this User Agreement or at law, support.halabtech.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- support.halabtech.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to support.halabtech.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, support.halabtech.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to HalabTech!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HalabTech's Website, located at https://www.halabtech.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use HalabTech if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, HalabTech and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HalabTech. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from HalabTech for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from HalabTech
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from HalabTech
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from HalabTech
- Redistribute content from HalabTech
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. HalabTech does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of HalabTech,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HalabTech shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
HalabTech reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant HalabTech a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of HalabTech; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to HalabTech. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of HalabTech's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.